The Bar Tool designed to remove the top of aluminum beverage cans
Coming Soon! The NEW Draft Top: The Bar Tool designed to remove the top of aluminum beverage cans.
Sign up below for the release date
Draft Top has been getting a lot of buzz lately. Check out some of the companies that have featured us.
- “Slugging down a brew through that tiny opening prevents you from enjoying the full aroma of the beer”
− Food and Wine
- “Draft Top gets bonus points because it also allows to easily turn V8 into bloodies or add rum to Coke.”
− Cool Material
- “Bless hopheads Sean and Armand for giving us a chance to escape our aluminum tyranny!”
- “(Draft Top) could change the way you drink canned beer.”
- “if you want that cold beer out of a glass, instead of a can, use this nifty decapitator to safely take the top off any beer can.”
− The Chive
- “Now you can drink from the can with no aluminum flavor…”
− Field & Stream
- “…a cool tool that turns beer cans into pint glasses…”
− Bro Bible
- “…open-top can that not only drinks like a tall glass, but begs for mixers and garnishes to be added.”
Great For Many Occasions.
Lets be honest… Who needs cups?
Draft Top makes your beach beers, lime friendly.
Pop your top and get to sippin’.
How about a game of Beer Pong, using just the cans?
Sign up for
(We promise to never send you any spam)